About Me

My photo
Hi there, I hope you enjoy your stay here in my little corner. The outdoors, knitting and crocheting, gardening, drawing and handcrafting, animals, reading and music, clothing and veganism basically sum up my personal interests. I will do my best to show my little bursts of life that I enjoy and share it in a timely manner. Toodooloo!

Tuesday, March 15, 2016

letting go for the better of his health

sometimes the most painful thing to do for a person is to stop thinking with your heart and start thinking with your head... I love the thought of *us*, being with someone who feels about me the way I feel about them, but for their wellbeing and for my own we shouldn't go anywhere with what we have. they will be better off going on with their life..

I am a firm believer that things are meant to happen a certain way, and if we are supposed to be together later in life, then that day will come-in time. For now I will love them in the most wholistic and selfless way I can, separately.


No comments:

Post a Comment